Overclock.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling the two as a combo.

Overclocked the chip to 4.5Ghz pretty all much all its life @ 1.24V watercooled.

Its a fairly average overclocking chip. I got it as high as 4.8Ghz at pretty high voltage, but no guarantees there. For those who knows me, I sell my stuff at very reasonable prices.

I'm asking for 180 dollars shipped for both. I have pretty much all the accessories including the manual, most of them unopened.

Motherboard will be shipped in original box in anti-static bag. CPU will be shipped in a anti-static bag in bubble wrap.

Amazon Payments only.

http://i.imgur.com/cUj0gZ6.jpg

·
Premium Member
16,927 Posts
Hey
biggrin.gif
. Do these have to be a combo? Seems like the board is ATX and my case only accepts micro ATX. If not, how much for the CPU?

Thanks
biggrin.gif

·
Questionnaire galore!
6,129 Posts
Part out on the CPU? I want to use Z77...

·
Premium Member
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by -iceblade^ View Post

Hey
biggrin.gif
. Do these have to be a combo? Seems like the board is ATX and my case only accepts micro ATX. If not, how much for the CPU?

Thanks
biggrin.gif
Hey man, I'm selling both as a combo. Most people wouldn't want to buy a p67 mobo by itself anyways. Thing is rather old. :)

And for everyone else... I'm getting INUNDATED with PMs. Thank you guys so much for the interest. I will respond to everyone's email in order of which it was received.

·
Premium Member
16,927 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by youra6 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by -iceblade^ View Post

Hey
biggrin.gif

Thanks
biggrin.gif
Hey man, I'm selling both as a combo. Most people wouldn't want to buy a p67 mobo by itself anyways. Thing is rather old.
smile.gif

And for everyone else... I'm getting INUNDATED with PMs. Thank you guys so much for the interest. I will respond to everyone's email in order of which it was received.
Fair enough, and it's a great price... Thanks anyways, and congrats on the sale
biggrin.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.