Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my dust collecting 360 has red ringed once I finally wanted to use it again, going to have to wait on the replacement, but WHO HAS PD?

Is it awesome? Spill the beans!

·
Banned
11,112 Posts
i remember playing this on my friend's nintendo 64. i failed hard and couldn't aim for crap, but i somehow accidentally hitting the cheat code/combination for invincibility.

Epic.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by T3h_Ch33z_Muncha View Post
...on N64?
Yeah. There were push button codes in Goldeneye, but not PD. There are built in cheats however in both games.

The hours spent trying to unlock em all... fun times.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkSimulant View Post
Yeah. There were push button codes in Goldeneye, but not PD. There are built in cheats however in both games.

The hours spent trying to unlock em all... fun times.

I remember those days, playing goldeneye levels over and over again trying to shave off one second so you can get the next cheat... I sure miss the good old days sometimes.

/hijack

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have to make my brother buy this so we can console lan some old school PD. I can't believe none of you have picked it up yet, only 360 release this year I really care about ... (kidding, sort of)

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I am glad you come back to xbox 360 console.. whoa I am little confuse, wait a min- you mean the perfect dark is perfect dark zone, am i right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts