Overclock.net banner

Performance issues?

643 Views 11 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  pbasil1
Well to start off, i go into nvidia clock frequency settings and do detect optimal etc. And then i just pump up the settings a tiiid bit higher than the detect optimals. I run a 6800 and its clocking at 380/832 ATM but i was hoping it could be pushed harder as i just bought new fans etc. While playing a game called world of warcraft, at what the settings are right now there are green patches placed randomly throughout the terrain, but the higher i turn up memory the more that appear. Is this just because im OCing too much or is something else wrong? i was really hoping to OC quite abit higher.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
6,537 Posts
some games have lower quality rendering too, wich like nam said are sensitive to OCing... so for that game maybe u need to just back down the settings a few mhz and call that your max... and like u say temps dont seem to be the problem, i geuss u have just maxed your card out...:\\ BTW what brand is your card?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.