Overclock.net banner

701 - 720 of 742 Posts

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Performance PC came through for me in a BIG way. I recently ordered from Performance PC an Alphacool GPU waterblock for my RX 6800. Turns out it was a pre-order. When I called the rep from Performance said the shipment was delayed and if I wanted I could cancel. Since the EK waterblock and backplate was @$50 more I decided to wait. Turns out that Performance PC had a nice discount on the EK block and backplate so I canceled the Alphacool ordered and was immediately credited back the cost. In addition Performance PC was offering free shipment on the EK order so I thought what the heck go for it. I ordered the EK products this past Friday. They came today in Central PA from Florida. THAT IS FIRST CLASS SERVICE!

The EK waterblock and backplate are very nice.

Thanks Performance PC!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Hey Matt Do you have an ETA for the new EK M13HERO Monoblock? (since the geniuses at Asus decided to offer a $1700 motherboard in place of the formula for Z590 smh)

·
WaterCooler & Overclocker
2,644 Posts
Performance PC came through for me in a BIG way. I recently ordered from Performance PC an Alphacool GPU waterblock for my RX 6800. Turns out it was a pre-order. When I called the rep from Performance said the shipment was delayed and if I wanted I could cancel. Since the EK waterblock and backplate was @$50 more I decided to wait. Turns out that Performance PC had a nice discount on the EK block and backplate so I canceled the Alphacool ordered and was immediately credited back the cost. In addition Performance PC was offering free shipment on the EK order so I thought what the heck go for it. I ordered the EK products this past Friday. They came today in Central PA from Florida. THAT IS FIRST CLASS SERVICE!

The EK waterblock and backplate are very nice.

Thanks Performance PC!
I have always got nothing but first class service from them... and I have placed many, many orders there!

Hey Matt Do you have an ETA for the new EK M13HERO Monoblock? (since the geniuses at Asus decided to offer a $1700 motherboard in place of the formula for Z590 smh)
Nobody from PPCs will answer here including Matt the tread starter.

They are pretty good about answering their emails though. Shoot them an email through their web site and someone usually responds within a day.

·
WaterCooler
4,269 Posts
Also had a positive experience just using their chat feature on their site.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Matt, or anyone @ PPCS, can you please tell me the availability of alphacool part number 11955 PLEASE! would be greatly appreciated!

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
Matt, or anyone @ PPCS, can you please tell me the availability of alphacool part number 11955 PLEASE! would be greatly appreciated!
No PPCS employees post on this forum. You are better off calling them or doing the live chat, they respond very quickly.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
ok, thanks

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
Any idea when A/C Quadro or Octo will be coming in?
The Octo and Quadro are available for pre-order on MMM. They usually ship very fast when they get things in.

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
Except the shipping is $57.20 on top if the $42 or $63 for the controller. I dont need it that badly and can wait for someone domestically to have it in stock.
You must be high. Where in the US do you live exactly? I just added it to cart and can get it for 5.99 first class mail to NC.

·
Registered
707 Posts
ChiTownButche was talking about shipping from Germany, and he answered the question "how badly you want this".

Edit: If you are interested in pre-order from ModMyMods, send an email asking anticipated delivery, because there is a 15% fee for cancelling a pre-order order.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
You must be high. Where in the US do you live exactly? I just added it to cart and can get it for 5.99 first class mail to NC.

View attachment 2479491
What site are you on that has it in-stock (Not Pre-Order) and not a splitty4, I am looking at the Quadro or Octo. Aquacomputer and Aquatuning.US are in stock with the insane shipping price.

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
What site are you on that has it in-stock (Not Pre-Order) and not a splitty4, I am looking at the Quadro or Octo. Aquacomputer and Aquatuning.US are in stock with the insane shipping price.
I know the difference between an OCTO and a Splitty. You mentioned that for the price of shipping it from DE, you would wait. If you are willing to wait, what does it matter if you pre-order and wait, no one else has stock. If it is something you WANT, why wouldn't you consider a pre-order? I was trying to do you a solid and give you the approx wait time of MMM, shouldn't be more than 3 weeks.

·
Rig Advisor
3,492 Posts
Alright, so this is something I learned today and will impact everyone moving forward. PPCS is NO LONGER offering free shipping in combination with coupon codes, you have to chose one or the other. Was chatting with them and found out following a recent order. This is really ****ty news.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Aquatuning is a german company js.

·
WaterCooler
4,269 Posts
Alright, so this is something I learned today and will impact everyone moving forward. PPCS is NO LONGER offering free shipping in combination with coupon codes, you have to chose one or the other. Was chatting with them and found out following a recent order. This is really ****ty news.
That stinks. Shipping gets kind of expensive for some of this stuff.

701 - 720 of 742 Posts