Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of decent performance-pcs coupon codes to use? I remember ocn55 but that doesnt seem to work anymore. about to drop a fat bill and need any help i can get. thanks

·

13,183 Posts

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you sir

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try looking for promo codes on http://mypromocode.org/store/6336. On this site, you can find promo codes for almost all products or services. Before buying, I always look for promo codes on this site.
I recently needed to buy a new video card and keyboard for my computer. Before buying, I searched for a promo code and got a good discount. The video card I needed cost $500. It was expensive, and that's why I needed a promo code.
Someone might think that I'm crazy to give such money for a video card. The thing is that I need it for work.

·
Old and Decrepit
2,686 Posts
Depends on how often you do business with them. I do a lot and always get great discounts. I put the items in my cart then call Duke, ext 201. Even if I didn't you get a 10% discount WELCOMEBACK10 every time if you are a regular customer. I get better than that even when there are no sales. Right now theres nothing thats open to everyone. Wait a little bit and they will be having one for black Friday and already have one up for Halloween Through the 25th. Ill post it up next email I get.

·
Old and Decrepit
2,686 Posts
titanrigs has some amazing deals too. Keep an eye on them. Usps shipping is affordable too
I sometimes but from their Amazon Store, Prime member so two day shipping is free. They carry a good bit of fittings but are lacking on specialty items. About the only two places that carry that stuff that I use are PPCs and Frozen CPU. I dont use Modmymods anymore after an incident with a D5 Next pump. Their page said in stock and ready to ship so I ordered it and no shipping notification for a few days so I sent them an email. Then they said its on backorder and they didnt know when they would have them. I went to their page and grabbed a screen shot of in stock and ready to ship and sent that to them. Amazing how fast they changed that to backordered. Asked them to just cancel the order and the jack wagon Sean wanted to charge me $10 to cancel. Im like its the click of a button, not a restocking fee. He refused to cancel without charging $10 and I told him I would take it up with my CC company then. He laughed and said good luck with that and hung up. Well, took a couple of weeks but they reversed the charges and I filed a complaint with the Internet Trade Commission. Not supposed to bill until its shipped unless its a special order which it wasnt. It was listed as in stock and ready to ship. Laugh was on them! I will never do business with them again. Dazmode is another good source especially for the Cannucks.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
I sometimes but from their Amazon Store, Prime member so two day shipping is free. They carry a good bit of fittings but are lacking on specialty items. About the only two places that carry that stuff that I use are PPCs and Frozen CPU. I dont use Modmymods anymore after an incident with a D5 Next pump. Their page said in stock and ready to ship so I ordered it and no shipping notification for a few days so I sent them an email. Then they said its on backorder and they didnt know when they would have them. I went to their page and grabbed a screen shot of in stock and ready to ship and sent that to them. Amazing how fast they changed that to backordered. Asked them to just cancel the order and the jack wagon Sean wanted to charge me $10 to cancel. Im like its the click of a button, not a restocking fee. He refused to cancel without charging $10 and I told him I would take it up with my CC company then. He laughed and said good luck with that and hung up. Well, took a couple of weeks but they reversed the charges and I filed a complaint with the Internet Trade Commission. Not supposed to bill until its shipped unless its a special order which it wasnt. It was listed as in stock and ready to ship. Laugh was on them! I will never do business with them again. Dazmode is another good source especially for the Cannucks.
Dazmode is expensive for certain items thats it cheaper to order from europe/asia (aliexpress). Mainly aquacomputer/watercool from my experience.

Canadian Market is different from US lol. Have to factor in shipping method, sales, who has what you need, and even credit card payment.

Some examples , chibi canceled his dazmode order for mo-ra3 and ordered from watercool direct. He saved 50-70cad. The heatkiller rads i ordered with friends came out to 120ish cad for 360s and 150cad for 360l (with taxes/etc). That cheaper than buying from ppcs. The Gpu blocks (watercool xc3) came out to around 300-310cad with taxes/etc.

Learning about it atm on custom keyboard scene atm. What way there are to save money assuming you have connections in Asia.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.