·
Premium Member
15,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
apgo5.jpg

Udy0Q.jpg

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/03/19/red-harbinger-puts-a-pc-in-your-desk/
Quote:
Which is why the work of Red Harbinger looks interesting. This newcomer to the world of bespoke boutique systems is looking to popularise the idea of putting a PC inside a desk.

Harbinger's latest work, dubbed the Cross, comes with three screens and space for enough components to build two PCs inside. It also has room for 28 hard drives, 14 fans and four water cooling radiators.

It will be available worldwide.
Ladies and gentlemen...
THAT is a pre-built PC.

I can't wait till they go on sale. I'm going to have to sell my bone marrow for one.
drool.gif

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Now that's what Dell / Alienware should be pumping out.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I know I'm being picky, but for what this is, 2 high end liquid cooled PCs in a desk, I'm sort of disappointed they didn't use a triple monitor stand. As opposed to letting the monitors just sit there.

Although, if they do a kit with just the desk, minus the PC parts, I would be quite interested.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
I have seen a case mod like this before...no copyright? or is it the same dude?

either way, i'm throwing money at the screen and my screen broke :|

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
lol now there just copying the enthusiest market.... theres a guy on here who did a fantastic job of this.... about a year ago, however if teh desk could be purchased without and components for a reasonable amount.. i see this working out decently

·
Totally New to OCN
10,627 Posts
Whooooooah!

Love the Desk, Hate the Monitors.

I cannot handle Gaming setups with Monitor Bezel

Just hate it.

But look at this thing, perfect for an avid Folder, just run a KVM switch and your good!

·
Registered
454 Posts
this is actually really cool.

if anything, it gives me the desk for future mod-ability.

I've always wanted a pc-desk like this, but the desk was always the problem. Now I just have to shell out for one and replace the parts myself later
smile.gif

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I wonder if they will do a clear top for the desk so you can look at all those pretty components.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I thought I saw something similar to this a few months back, a guy built his own version that was right into the wall. This is a great idea, beautiful desk and honestly if they would just sell the desk or kits I would pick one up. What a fantastic idea....if only I had the "skill" to build something like this :/.....

Beautiful desk, beautiful setup and beautiful idea although if its possible to get one of these just desk, I will only have 2 monitors. Thats enough for me atm but it would be awesome to run a server or media center pc right out of the same desk as my gaming rig

·
WaterCooler
4,356 Posts
Do want....but yeah different monitors.

·
Registered
445 Posts
this is actually a project thats been sitting in my to do list.

When i get to college next year, this will be the first thing i do.

·
Registered
788 Posts
it's like the L3p desk, but this guy is the owner or something like that, of Red Harbinger.

pretty nice, if they plan on selling the case ( desk) itself i would buy it for sure.

1 - 20 of 206 Posts