Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
Aside from being touted as one of the most enticing contenders against the iPad across the tech blogosphere, the Notion Ink Adam also holds the distinct honor of being right up there with Duke Nukem Forever on the list of things that would seemingly never see the light of day. But just as it was recently announced the Duke would ride again, the Adam, too, is getting firmer in its release date. Continued delays have given way to a production schedule that is seven days ahead of what was originally anticipated.
Source

·
Premium Member
4,403 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by E_man View Post
Source
As excited as I am for this to come out...the article just stated 1 week earlier at the FCC but gave no release date? So what's the rumor on the date so far?

·
Super Moderator
19,298 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowclock View Post
As excited as I am for this to come out...the article just stated 1 week earlier at the FCC but gave no release date? So what's the rumor on the date so far?
Not a clue. You can go through this that the CEO posted last month, though, and also the most recent update (which doesn't give much more info about release date than that):

http://notionink.wordpress.com/2010/08/12/inception/

·
Premium Member
36,139 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowclock View Post
Release date is still being held close, the last they gave was a time frame (aka Spring next year.)

So don't expect a solid date till we get closer to spring.

Also, OP should use the Original Source for articles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts