Overclock.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning a new build but want to be sure of a few things in terms of size/measurement on the Enthoo Primo:

1) I plan on having an Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 480mm mounted on the top in push/pull configuration with Corsair SP120 High Performance (25 mm thick) fans. Will this fit with my ASRock X99 Extreme 6/3.1 MoBo and 4x 8 GB DDR4 Dominator Platinum? I maybe plan on having a fan controller in the one of the optical bays.

2) I would like to cut out the rectangular panel covering the hard drive cages and put two tube reservoirs in place. Here is an example of what I would like to do:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1582742/ambient-fusion-phanteks-ethoo-primo-i7-4790k-gtx980-sli-water-cooling-build

What are the dimensions of the section I would like to cut out? What size tube reservoirs will fit in the cut out (like in the example above)? Would two Photon 270 Res/Pump combos work? Also, with two reservoirs placed here, is there enough room for an Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 240mm Rad in push/pull (SP 120 fans) fit? What is the width from the moded panel to the side of the case (non-windowed side, obviously), or ow much room do I have to work with for the reservoirs, rad, and fans?

3) In the bottom I then plan on having another Alphacool NexXxoS UT60 240mm Rad in Push/Pull configuration. However, keeping in mind the details of question 2 above, would a 360mm Rad fit here? How thick of a rad can I fit in push pull here on the bottom?

Here is my plan below (I will not include a bay res after thinking it over)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts