Overclock.net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a Jinu Phase unit but need some help getting it 100% ready to rock. She powers on and works wonders. The only things that I need to know are what the hell all this extra stuff is.

It looks like the unit was wired to power on when the PC turned on but i cant tell if the unit draws all of its power from a fan connector or what.

Ill have some pics up tonight so that we can figure out what all this stuff is and what/how to use it.

On a side note. I need to build an enclosure for this thing or buy a pre-made box for it, i.e. small ATX case or something of the like.

Any suggestions? Again Ill have pictures tonight hopefully.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive only run it off the wall so far... haha... Ill post pics tomorrow to show you guys all the stuff I have.

·
Registered
953 Posts
it probly uses the same controle deal as a promi II the phase has to fire up reach cold temp then it sends singnal to a wire that ur supose to hook up to ur atx plug once thirs is a signel it lets ur rig come to life

but a pic of the wires would help everyone figure it out

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry its taking me so long to get pics up. Camera is dead and needs to recharge.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shurik06_83
View Post

molex supplys 12v for the conny fan the control modual and temp sensing board

Lie! It's obviously for the numerous LEDs and powering one's sense of accomplishment. Fans and control modules are powered strictly by God's will.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.