Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Why can't frys be less then 10 mins from my house?

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by A Russian :D View Post

I'd have some wicked PC's up and running if i lived near a frys....damn they are just such tease's

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I'd love to get this so badly but I don't know anyone in the US who would buy it for me ;(

·
Premium Member
12,928 Posts
That board is brilliant for overclocking
Probably the top 3 overclocking am2+ boards

·
Registered
964 Posts
What area would this Fry's be in? I checked the ads for the Frys in San Marcos and all they have is an i3 540 combo and an Athlon x4 630 combo for $150 and $100 respectively. There is also a Athlon 255 combo for $60.

·
Premium Member
4,415 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Menace View Post
What area would this Fry's be in? I checked the ads for the Frys in San Marcos and all they have is an i3 540 combo and an Athlon x4 630 combo for $150 and $100 respectively. There is also a Athlon 255 combo for $60.
He used the L.A. Times so it should be atleast in California, unless its socal area only..

·
Registered
964 Posts
San Marcos is in SoCal (San Diego County). I'll have to scope this deal out, I'm always looking for better stuff and great prices. But of course I'd have to sell some stuff to make room for it.

·
Premium Member
11,050 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by A Russian :D View Post

Yeah, 4 hour drive to nearest one for me.

Few years ago I lived in Dallas, shopped their all the time...

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by SniperXX View Post
He used the L.A. Times so it should be atleast in California, unless its socal area only..

yes it is at least in california.

in my experience. if you print out the ad and bring it in at a different frys, they give you the same deal. but that may not always be the case.

·
Registered
981 Posts
If you have the combo number they should honor it at any Fry's as long as they have the needed components in stock

I've used combos from Cali, in Las Vegas and here in Washington

·
Registered
964 Posts
Alright, thanks for the tip guys. I'm gonna go to the Frys in San Marcos and see if they honor the combo. When does the combo expire, Friday?

·
Premium Member
8,195 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Menace View Post
Alright, thanks for the tip guys. I'm gonna go to the Frys in San Marcos and see if they honor the combo. When does the combo expire, Friday?
Deals always start on friday, so I'd say the combo ends on thursday. THrough out the week, they might post different combo deals that weren't on the friday ad.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts