1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
Yeah, show me some chassis

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
ah i suppose my computer is a nudest i never leave the panel on lol and yes my cables are horrible i have no where to put them lol small case with like 50 feet cables >.>

·
Banned
11,136 Posts

This was Hal on his first birthday. He has grown up since then. With a new 4 bay drive mounted top middle and a new 4870 X2. He is getting smarter too. He started out a 9600BE then he got a 9950BE. Now he has move to the 940BE and 8 Gigs of 1066 ram..

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Here's mine... I've done some cable work since cause this sucked. =p

But, it's a HAF with a rad in it! That's what you wanted, right?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nice. tomorrow ill have my WCing set up and it will look quite different. sadly...for the first day ill have to stick to using the grandpa computer. awwwww damn!

theres no way my 480 gtx will fit inside my haf without cutting some holes. my rad will be mounted using L brackets on the top

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enigma8750
View Post

This was Hal on his first birthday. He has grown up since then. With a new 4 bay drive mounted top middle and a new 4870 X2. He is getting smarter too. He started out a 9600BE then he got a 9950BE. Now he has move to the 940BE and 8 Gigs of 1066 ram..

I see he's grown some "hair" "down there" as well.

·
Premium Member
18,618 Posts
Quote:

View Post

Dear god man, that is hideous!

·
Banned
11,112 Posts
Quote:

View Post

dear god man what is that on the floor?!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.