Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
notNOTmbudden
14,432 Posts
Sounds to me like your files might not be iTunes compatible. What did you back them up as? .mp4 files?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbudden;11945675
Sounds to me like your files might not be iTunes compatible. What did you back them up as? .mp4 files?
I just found a program called handbrake so it converted the file to a MPEG4 and so I i dragged the file over to drop it into Itunes and I get a window that says " "VTS_01_1.M4V"WAS NOT COPIED TO THE IPHONE BECAUSE IT CANNOT BE PLAYED ON THIS IPHONE.
mad.gif

·
Premium Member
13,796 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pao;11948255
I'm not iOS, but after handbrake I just drag them to my phone's SD card and it's ready for play back. Does apple make you work through iTunes?
Yes. It is very annoying. iTunes is the worst media manager in the history of computers.

·
Skating Enthusiast
8,158 Posts
Select the movie in iTunes and go: Advanced > Create iPod or iPhone version

·
Skating Enthusiast
8,158 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpep
View Post

manged to get it on the phone but its in 4 sections! and its like 4 gigs, thats kind of large for a dvd copy isnt it? I use dvd shrink too so I must be doing something wrong. It should be one file not 4 and should be about 1 gig , right?

I'd say so... that is pretty big!

·
Registered
286 Posts
the average mp4 movie should be around 1.5gb, of course depending on resolution, length etc. if you got vlc before apple ripped it off the app store use that, no conversions needed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts