Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
733hz
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Assuming UV lights on all the time didnt help, but ive noticed my tubed have gone hazy when put under bright light. I currently am using XSPC's lrt uv blue/clear tubing, with feser one (yeah i know it was a bad decision in hindsight)

Does anyone have any recommendations for a Plasticizer free tubing, or one that is at least resistant to clouding? I will probably end up draining my loop and putting in distilled water and a kill coil at this point. and using dyes if i really want to.

·
Premium Member
4,898 Posts
Primochill Advanced LRT is supposed to be plasticizer free. If you go with a dye, the only one I would trust using is Mayhem's

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Primochill Advanced LRT is supposed to be plasticizer-free. It's one of the reasons I'm using it on my setup - from what I researched, it looked like there were many users that were happy to report no plasticizer build up.
thumb.gif
My tubing is black, so I can't tell for sure if there's any plasticizer build up without taking it apart, otherwise I would check for you.

---

Edit: morencyam beat me to it.
tongue.gif

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 15goudreau View Post

I will third this. I use Mayhem's Pastel with primochill advanced LRT and that is the only tubing I trust besides hard acrylic.
I also have used Primochill advanced LRT, in my own build and in my housemates. Works like a charm no complaints at all and no plasticizer build up.
smile.gif

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I've done the same thing. I bought some Advanced tubing, and some non-advanced later (I thought wow that's a great price!) and mixed them up. Thinking to switch my tubing first drain.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts