Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Source

Quote:
With the recent release of Pokémon X and Y, buzz towards the franchise has hit a point not seen since its conception. Not everyone's enjoying the re-found popularity though as PETA is once again aiming their attention towards Nintendo and the game industry.
I really LOL at
Quote:
According to her, she nearly bought the game for her daughter until she saw the connection between "Green Leaf" and marijuana. "My daughter may have become a serial killer or worse, an animal abuser, if I had bought her the game," she recalled, "I considered suing Nintendo right then for causing me so much distress all those years ago. Are there even any Christians at Nintendo?"

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't forget "My daughter may have become a serial killer, if I had bought her the game."

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
that pic in the op has traumatised me to the point of tears, that poor cartoon animal looks in so much distress, Im suing you Chaython for forcing me to look at it.
mad.gif

·
Premium Member
5,653 Posts
Some people shouldn't leave their house if they act like this. I hope the judge throws this case out due to the ridiculous nature of it.

·
Banned
11,146 Posts
Just like watching CSI makes a serial killer, watching sex on tv makes me go out and have sex with anyone or seeing a documentary about war makes me wan't to bomb the neighbor country?

These people are so stupid that I have no word fitting to describe their stupidity.

Here's a pro tip, don't like it? Don't watch it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I am waiting for PETA to read a firearm magazine "OMG they are talking about killing people to protect oneself, I am so distraught over this. Why cant everyone be kind and gentle"

seriously, leaf green = marijuana? and marijuana makes people serial killers? lols

Lets smoke some weed and start killing people -_____--

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Very misleading title for the article and thus this thread. The second block quote is far more revealing. It's not PETA that's making her crazy...

It's the Christianity. To be fair, she has a point. Pokemon depicts all sorts of weird creatures, in addition to animals. They are surely demons and minions of the devil. And the Adversary is so crafty he has made them cute and likable.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I don't understand... PETA makes commercials showing mistreatment of animals all the time. The show is doing the same thing. If anything they should agree with the show. It isn't supporting animal cruelty, it is showing the horrors of it. To a degree, this makes me laugh (like the serial killer part) but it honestly makes me mad.
Quote:
Bryant now says that she is having meetings with her lawyers about suing Nintendo and McDonald's (a sponsor of Pokémon: Origins) for emotional trauma, home tuition fees for her daughter and for the price of the broken handheld. Sources also say that Bryant recently filed for divorce after catching her husband hiding in the bathroom on the toilet playing the game.
So let me get this right, she broke the console, and is making her daughter homeschool... and that is all Pokemon's fault. I really can't believe people like this actually exist. Really, I know some do it for money/attention... but this lady really might need to be admitted.

Side note, DO NOT go there MisterFred...

·
H₂O Aficionado
5,202 Posts
These people are so brainwashed, it's hysterical.

"May become a serial killer or worse, a animal abuser"

OK how could anyone one take her serious after a statement like that. Even if you treat animals equally to humans like I do, how could this even... ughhhh no words for this.. Only meme can help me.

·
H₂O Aficionado
5,202 Posts
If you thought it couldn't get worse...
Quote:
Bryant now says that she is having meetings with her lawyers about suing Nintendo and McDonald's (a sponsor of Pokémon: Origins) for emotional trauma, home tuition fees for her daughter and for the price of the broken handheld. Sources also say that Bryant recently filed for divorce after catching her husband hiding in the bathroom on the toilet playing the game. He apparently told her to "**** off" as he was about to catch a Shiny Mr. Mime.

·
Premium Member
5,653 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughtahouse View Post

Sounds like someone needs to some physiological counseling.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
*facedesk*

This has to be a joke. Just.. what? God.. that lady needs to be punched in the dick by an oncoming bus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughtahouse View Post

Okay, this is definitely a joke. There is no way this can be real.

·
Premium Member
10,457 Posts
I would love to isolate this woman in a room where every wall has a TV screen, and then play out cutscenes from GTA V over and over, and continuously do the torture mission.

Just to torment her for being so stupid. No real intentions, just an evil scheme I'd love to act out.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.