Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.play-asia.com/Diablo_III_Collectors_Edition_DVDROM/paOS-13-71-7s-49-en-70-4fsf.html

I already ordered mine from amazon but wanted to share this for the people that couldn't get their hands on pre-ordering one and is willing to pay double the price for one.

The price is freaking ridiculous but who knows some people may bite? Lol

(The site is very reliable as I've ordered some japanese ps3 games from there before and received it without a problem. Only downside is sometimes it may take a week to arrive.)

·
PC Master Racer
1,274 Posts
No way. Even at $100 the Collector's Edition has no appeal to me. I'm a strictly game-only guy; I only care about the game and Expansion Packs and DLC. Any extras like making of interviews and developing art photos I can find online if I want to see them. And who doesn't own Diablo II?

·
Registered
329 Posts
First off this is not a deal but a rip off, second EVERY and I MEAN EVERY Blizzard Collectors Edition becomes widely available by the second week the game is launched. I got SC2 CE easily two days after it came out.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmont View Post

First off this is not a deal but a rip off, second EVERY and I MEAN EVERY Blizzard Collectors Edition becomes widely available by the second week the game is launched. I got SC2 CE easily two days after it came out.
Not vanilla WoW.

·
Perl n' Python Programmer
203 Posts
I pre-ordered the my collector's edition one month ago... Thank god.
party.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts