Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well after trying to get 98 to work in VMware (didn't have a copy of 98 to install) I just tried the game that I wanted to run on my sisters Toshiba Satellite Pro 4200 laptop which has 98 on it. Ok yeah it runs but wth? it plays in a small box in the center of the screen (not nearly full screen) and the wierd thing is that the win98 load screen shows up in that small box too... Is there anyway to enable full screen on this? I would really appreciate being able to play my street fighter like game in fullscreen...

·
404 Title Not Found
2,325 Posts
You could make the screen the smallest size possible through windows before running the game. <br />
<br />
Perhaps go into the properties of the game and there should be a way to force a larger screen size to it (I know theres options like this in xp/2k but it's been forever since I've been on 98).

·
Banned
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nope its odd no matter what resolution i set it at its the same size...<br />
First the game launches a dos window then the game launches but unfortunately there are no options for resolution..

·
Registered
554 Posts
Can you try to set the resolution of the desktop to the lowest possible just before you launch?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts