Looking for a brick-tier (think G502) ambidextrous mouse with a 3310 or 336x sensor.
- 3310 or 336x sensor.
- At least 105g.
- Good main buttons. As close to Logitech-level as possible, or better. Looking for very low force to click and little pre-travel.
- Not the Razer Lancehead. Yea, I went there.
- Not the G900 (already had one).
- Large, palm-grip mouse.
- Weight is balanced.
- Surface tuning / LOD adjustment.
- Low click latency.
- Software that isn't bad, bloaty, required, etc.
- Good feet, coating, build quality, etc. Anything else you'd want to be good in a mouse.
- Not super expensive.