Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the giga byte board 8I945GMH-RH,intel pentium 4 3.0 ,in the bios i have overclock option but only if its enabled.<br />
if the cpu ratio is enabled i can overclock if not so i cant...<br />
i dont know how to enable it , i flashed the new bios for my board but still cant overclock, please i have to overclock if i cant in the bios is threre any way else? thank you!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Is your system a pre-built, like a dell of HP or Gateway?

·
Banned
931 Posts
You can use a software utility like RightMark CPU Utility:<br />
<br />
<a href="http://cpu.rightmark.org/download.shtml" target="_blank">http://cpu.rightmark.org/download.shtml</a><br />
<br />
Just go down a little on that page till you get to RM Clock Utility (formerly known as AMD64CLK).

·
Banned
931 Posts
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Quote:</div>
<table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="99%">
<tr>
<td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset">

<div>
Originally Posted by <strong>Casif</strong>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">i downloaded RightMark CPU but how do i overclock?</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>Go down into the Advance CPU Settings and turn on EIST. This will enable you to change the multipliers. Then go to the profiles, whichever one you want to put it on, and check the PST box. Then you can change it to w/e you want. Be careful though now to set them too high, or you can obviously freeze up your computer or worse.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont understand in advanced cpu setting i have only two things that i can mark, enable thermal monitor 1, enable enhanced half state evrything else is disable and i cant touch it...(i cant touch eist)<br />
in profile i have ac power profile and battery life + master performance state....

·
Banned
931 Posts
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Quote:</div>
<table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="99%">
<tr>
<td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset">

<div>
Originally Posted by <strong>Casif</strong>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">i dont understand in advanced cpu setting i have only two things that i can mark, enable thermal monitor 1, enable enhanced half state evrything else is disable and i cant touch it...(i cant touch eist)<br />
in profile i have ac power profile and battery life + master performance state....</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>Well then RightMark will probably not work for your CPU. Sorry, I thought it worked on most. Goodluck though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts