Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know why i get that error message when i type in the right pin?

It's so annoying that i can't get the bloody site to get my free game....

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
That kind of sounds like you're not entering in the right *kind* of number. For instance, if it's expecting two letters and then 4 numbers (I don't remember how 3DS codes look) it wouldn't even send it to the server if you write 4 numbers then two letters.
It could also be possible you have a code to enter somewhere, but you found the wrong menu screen to enter it.

Could you tell us 1) Where you got a code to enter and how it describes it, 2) Which menu you're entering it into?

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, the only 3ds specific pin i got on my 3ds underneath it which is what it asks for has 3 letters at the start and 9 following numbers

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonarctica View Post

Well, the only 3ds specific pin i got on my 3ds is underneath it, which is what it asks for, and has 3 letters at the start and 9 following numbers
Man I had a really hard time interpreting that sentence correctly...added some grammar to help people interpret.

My 3DS only has two letters at the start, then 9 numbers.
You also haven't answered the second question. Where are you entering this PIN, and how does it describe what it asks for? There is not just one system of "entering sequences of letters/numbers" in the entire Nintendo universe.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katana View Post

Man I had a really hard time interpreting that sentence correctly...added some grammar to help people interpret.

My 3DS only has two letters at the start, then 9 numbers.
You also haven't answered the second question. Where are you entering this PIN, and how does it describe what it asks for? There is not just one system of "entering sequences of letters/numbers" in the entire Nintendo universe.
So sorry for making my question a mess >_<

This is the page that i want to use the 3ds code for. The winter game promotion.

I tried to use my own 3ds code, my sisters, but still, it won't work.. always the same error. message

1 - 5 of 5 Posts