Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of now im having problems passing p95 for more than an hour at 4.2Gzh with my E0 E8500 and UD3P board. My voltages in the bios can be seen under the "target column" of easytune6. Just for the record I'm not actually using et6 to oc just using it to read my voltages.

CPU Clock Drive = 800mV
PCIE Clock Drive = 800mV
CPU Clock Skew = 50ps
MCH Clock Skew = 100ps

Is there anything that looks out of the ordinary or something that needs to be tweaked to help stability?

·
Registered
966 Posts
One thing to keep in mind with the e8500, is sometimes its impossible to get a stable oc with the max multiplier, with mine i had to set it to 8 for it to hit 4.0 and remain stable.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jelah View Post
One thing to keep in mind with the e8500, is sometimes its impossible to get a stable oc with the max multiplier, with mine i had to set it to 8 for it to hit 4.0 and remain stable.
I had that problem with my previous C0 e8500. I was hoping that the E0 would be much better. I can't get windows to boot at 500fsb no matter what vcore I try unless I put the pll and cpu term to auto in which the mobo sets them ridiculously high (pll= 1.85v cpu term 1.60v)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts