Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
On Tuesday Motorola announced the MC75a, an enterprise digital assistant (EDA) with Windows Mobile 6.5. As noted by PCMag:

"Windows Mobile 6.5 is much more appropriate for the apps and the uses that our customers are looking for," said Sheldon Safer, Motorola's director of product marketing for the EDA series. "I think we can clearly say that Windows Mobile 6 is the standard for enterprises today."

As always, Motorola design team is on crack...

Read

·
Registered
974 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Liability
View Post

2001 called, it wants it's phone back.

I got one, How about we call it the modern day Zach Morris phone

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I think it looks good, other than the brightly colored keys. Just because a phone looks old, doesn't mean that it isn't a good phone. This phone looks perfectly fine to me, but the laptop to pair this phone with would be a Lenovo/IBM ThinkPad

·
Premium Member
8,252 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Liability
View Post

2001 called, it wants it's phone back.

Lets see a Droid or Razor survive a 2 story fall and survive with no damage. On second though, I might cry / try to catch the phone if I saw that, just take my word that they wouldn't survive.

Some folks need super durable phones, and you don't see many super durable smartphones, at least from Motorola.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Nice to see with the dubious WP7 on the horizon WinMo 6.5 is getting more play. People need to realize that WinMo 6.5 is a whole new animal compared to previous WinMo's, no more pecking at stupid tiny drop down menus with a stylus, it's all finger friendly now and looks damn good to boot.

• Rep+
Reactions: Licht
1 - 11 of 11 Posts