Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, So i kinda made a huge mistake by not backing up my bios before flashing my card for overclocking and i've been searching www.TechPowerUp.com for my factory bios now and haven't came a crossed one and right not i'm desperate to get the factory bios back in it, If anyone could help me out with this problem it would be much appreciated!

Looking for factory Graphics Card Bios: PNY XLR8 Performance Edition Geforce GTX 750 TI
2GB DDR5 Ram
GPU Clock: 1020 MHz
Memory Clock: 1350 MHz
Boost Clock: 1085 MHz

Has to be the exact one, can not be MSI, EVGA, Ect. I've tried others out there and they do not work! So unless you have the exact factory bios for this card there's no sense on posting. Thanks.

thumb.gif
thumb.gif
thumb.gif
thumb.gif

Intel(R) IPP JPEG encoder [7.0.1041] - Jul 19 2011;

·
4kfan
4,224 Posts
is there something wrong with the bios you have now? pm dark from the custom bios thread on the nvidia section maybe he has them from someone that has a card like yours.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes there is a problem right now i have the EVGa bios one in mine and its a PNY, ive tried to update my graphics driver and it will not let me the only driver it lets me install is 347.xx. And thats outdated.

·
4kfan
4,224 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous01 View Post

yes there is a problem right now i have the EVGa bios one in mine and its a PNY, ive tried to update my graphics driver and it will not let me the only driver it lets me install is 347.xx. And thats outdated.
That sucks man. Why dont you try to fladhing other bios to see if it works?

·
...and you'll FLOAT TOO!!
4,035 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by manolith View Post

is there something wrong with the bios you have now? pm dark from the custom bios thread on the nvidia section maybe he has them from someone that has a card like yours.
Don't PM Dark for that, go to his thread and use the "Search this thread" function of OCN and search for PNY 750.... Be proactive!!
thumb.gif

If you can't find it there, try contacting PNY....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ive contacted Pny and they told me they dont give out bios i would have to send it in and pay for it, not something worth it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no luck, if anyone has the same exact card as i posted please send the bios, i know joe7dust said he had it but i have to wait for him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts