Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we setup a section that is just labeled polls, that category cannot be posted too, instead it has subcategories from each of the section where it displays only the threads from those categories that have polls.

The purpose of this request in because I know that many polls are not filled out by many people, this function would make it easier to find active poll to give the authors of the polls more input.

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
I dotn think anyone can really uderstand what your trying to say, maybe some pictures or more explanation. I know your saying you want a thread section (like Intel CPU's) but just for polls, but the rest of it i cant understand.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok here it is in english.

Make a category that does not allow you to post to it, instead it is retreiving all open polls from the entire site.

The purpose of that request is so the creators of the poll can get more responses, and we can more easily find the open polls and add out input.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sloth_Boy

I see, so you do you have a section where all the polls are, or are all the polls inside a thread

all section will just list links to all of the polls, the category itself would not have the button to create a thread.

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
Ok, so it shows all the4 active polls so if people want to vote o0n anything they just go into that thread/section type thing and it will have a list of all the current active polls with links and names.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sloth_Boy

Ok, so it shows all the4 active polls so if people want to vote o0n anything they just go into that thread/section type thing and it will have a list of all the current active polls with links and names.

You are right, sorry I make things hard to understand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts