Votes: 43 50.6%
  • Swiftech Apogee GTZ

Votes: 42 49.4%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently building a water cooling loop and I'm stuck between these two blocks. The result of the poll is what I'm going to get! Thanks

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
They are extremely similar in performance. I got the DTek but its really a personal choice... aka which one is cheaper or if you have any loyalties to a company.

·
Premium Member
7,706 Posts
I went from an Apogee GT to a D-Tek FuZion. D-Tek makes a nicer block. Better quality I think.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
dtek flows better in multi block situations

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I chose the Swiftech Apogee GTZ because it has a better mounting mechanism.

The FuZion V2 is good, but I prefer the Apogee GTZ.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I have the D-Tek Fuzion V2, and I love it! Yet, I have heard that the GTZ is a few degrees better in Quad core situations.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
go with d-tech, you wont regret it :]

·
Registered
566 Posts
I'm sort of in the same boat Specialized, seems both blocks equally perform. After reading through tons of posts on this forum, I've come to this decision;

Single Loop, CPU only, or maybe CPU NB... Apogee GTZ
More items than that in your loop, grab the D-Tek Fuzion

I could be wrong, but most people seem to say the GTZ is restrictive, and it seems it's great for just cooling your CPU, where the Fuzion is not as restrictive.

I personally will be getting the Swiftech block unless a Fuzion fan can persuade me otherwise with some great facts about it. Reasoning? I've seen a few people on OCN with the same rad/pump/res (single CPU loop) that I was looking at, and they all use the GTZ.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Lol, I just voted for the GTZ putting it 21-20 in favor of the GTZ. I say go with GTZ but it really doesn't matter.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I wont try to repersuade you one way or the other, but I would honestly just get the one that is cheaper. They preform so similarly in a cpu only loop. Now if you ever plan to expand get the dtek, a bit better flow, but otherwise, whichever is cheaper is what I would say.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.