• Samsung

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please say in post)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
I have had quite a few Acer monitors and they are the worst of these guys IMHO. I will not be buying Acer when it comes to monitors.

Asus get a lot of plus for their monitors for gaming. I have seem these at our local LAN Parties (Lan Lordz) and they are really decent. The colors and not as vivid as a Samsung though.

BenQ. I see a lot of these around business that don't do business with Dell or HP. It's a monitor but they are better than Acer

I'm a Samsung Whore. I love they screen. They have the most vivid colors, response time and input lag is not a good as the Asus monitor though. After a calibration, on average, the Samsung monitors can get pretty close for being a TN Panel.

I don't think you can go wrong with the Asus or Samsung. I'd go with one with the least amount of anti-glare coating if you can find it. Sure, it sucks in high light environments but the clarity is unmatched.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBean View Post

I have had quite a few Acer monitors and they are the worst of these guys IMHO. I will not be buying Acer when it comes to monitors.
Asus get a lot of plus for their monitors for gaming. I have seem these at our local LAN Parties (Lan Lordz) and they are really decent. The colors and not as vivid as a Samsung though.
BenQ. I see a lot of these around business that don't do business with Dell or HP. It's a monitor but they are better than Acer
I'm a Samsung Whore. I love they screen. They have the most vivid colors, response time and input lag is not a good as the Asus monitor though. After a calibration, on average, the Samsung monitors can get pretty close for being a TN Panel.
I don't think you can go wrong with the Asus or Samsung. I'd go with one with the least amount of anti-glare coating if you can find it. Sure, it sucks in high light environments but the clarity is unmatched.
Thanks this is the info im looking for

1 - 3 of 3 Posts