Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
Borderlands Remastered Edition received a rating of MA 15+ from the ratings board yesterday, Dec. 11, 2014, for strong violence and online interactivity. Specific systems aren't listed, but the product is designated as "multi platform." Like other remastered games, including publisher Take-Two Interactive's Grand Theft Auto 5, it could indicate ports to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
source

·
red dawn
809 Posts
Borderlands 1 with a minimap like in 2... I would be so happy.

·
Premium Member
15,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post

Why? The game is not even that old to require a remaster so soon.
Probably for next gen consoles.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
This is going to take some pretty impressive "remastering" for me to even consider on the PC having already played through the series. IF they intend on releasing a PC version.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
remastering a cell shading game that has what 4-5 years i can't understand why but only for milkiiiing money out it .

·
Banned
6,632 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyro999 View Post

Didn't Borderlands 1 have a lot of issues like too low FOV?
I am not the person to ask. I have not even played the first Borderlands, only the second one.

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyro999 View Post

Didn't Borderlands 1 have a lot of issues like too low FOV?
There wasn't an FOV slider, but you could add a keybind in the config to up the FOV.

·
Premium Member
6,636 Posts
When I saw Australia in the title, I assumed this was just a news story about a gimped, censored, version of Borderlands finally being released in Australia. Heh.

I think the original Borderlands should definitely be released on the latest consoles, it would be REALLY cool if it went Free-to-Play.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybertox View Post

I am not the person to ask. I have not even played the first Borderlands, only the second one.
Same here, played through the first couple of missions but then it felt boring and the gameplay wasn't that good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts