Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dream Chaser
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the bad press XFX RMA has gotten I thought I'd post my positive experience. Sent in 4890 because cooler was squealing. However, they did say that they didn't hear the squealing but I tested it twice before shipping, but regardless they put new cooler on and tested it and are shipping it out promptly. Turn around time is a lil over a week so far. Not bad XFX, not bad. Can't wait to be back to Xfire!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,318 Posts
Lies. They probably just put a new sticker on it to make it look new.
/trolling

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
My stepdad's XFX 8600gt's cooler was failing so they just sent him a new cooler for him to apply that they ripped off another card.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jfizz84 View Post
With all the bad press XFX RMA has gotten I thought I'd post my positive experience. Sent in 4890 because cooler was squealing. However, they did say that they didn't hear the squealing but I tested it twice before shipping, but regardless they put new cooler on and tested it and are shipping it out promptly. Turn around time is a lil over a week so far. Not bad XFX, not bad. Can't wait to be back to Xfire!!!!
its always awesome to receive good customer support. Im glad your happy

jerk.... : P

·
Dream Chaser
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, a happy ending is nice once in a while. But when I get card back I will know for sure although I am sure it will be up to par.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
I think its great, but its just a cooler.

Next time you have a serious problem like a gpu problem, then post it.

if you said you had a GPU problem and they couldn't reproduce it, I dunno...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts