Older drivers can be found by a google search (softpedia, filehippo). I have the same video card and it's working better with the latest drivers.
Originally Posted by APOLLOSTEES
My brother has a 8800GTS 512 G92.
Anyway when we assembled his rig we installed what was then the latest Nvidia driver. Don't remember the exact version, but it was the one available in January. Any how he went and downloaded a newer driver, version: 182.08 and suddenly he's got problems galore.
My question is: How can I find previous driver releases?
I want to go back to the old driver and see of that corrects the issue.
Easiest method below.
D/L Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper and install it.
1) R/Click My Computer
2) Select Manage> Device Manager
3) Expand Display Adapter> R/Click NVIDIA GeForce xxxx/ATI Radeon xxxx
4) Select Uninstall> Confirm Device Removal> OK
5) Restart Computer
6) Enter Safe Mode..Tap F8 during Post
7) Once in Safe Mode> Run Driver Cleaner Pro or Driver Sweeper > Select nVidia (not nForceChipset/For ATI select ATI, ATI CCC, ATI WMD)> start Cleaning
8) Do step 7 Twice with Driver Cleaner Pro - With Driver Sweeper do it once.
9) Restart Computer> Cancel out of New Found Hardware Wizard
10) Navigate to the Location of your Drivers and Install.