Overclock.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm running a single GTX 285 card and I fold when I'm not gaming or using the PC.

Recently, I noticed that the card wasn't actively folding constantly but rather, it was folding sporatically. This is a new development that I am not pleased with. I haven't done anything with the pc recently. I can actually HEAR my card folding actively because it does let out a small electric whine when it's working. Now, it just whines, *pauses 3 seconds*, whine for 2 seconds, then pauses again.

I was wondering if this is a problem that anyone else has encountered. Thanks in advance for advice or suggestions!

·
Fettered Firewall
2,491 Posts
It's the new WU's mate..

They don't load 100% of the time but rather off and on as your hearing with your cap's squealing.. It's normal.

What WU are you running? Is it worth 1680 points? These are the newest Core 14 WU's and are acting like this for everyone.

• Rep+
Reactions: MikersSU

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ictinike View Post
It's the new WU's mate..

They don't load 100% of the time but rather off and on as your hearing with your cap's squealing.. It's normal.

What WU are you running? Is it worth 1680 points? These are the newest Core 14 WU's and are acting like this for everyone.
You nailed it. Thanks so much! I feel better lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.