Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first time on these forums and I'm not all the brightest when it comes with computers so please bare with me. First off I'll list the computer specs I got these from CPU-Z

Code name Tualatin
Package Socket 370 FC-PGA2
Intel Celeron 1195.2 MHz
Multiplier x12.0
Bus speed 99.4 Mhz

Motherboard
Manufacturer: Trigem Computer, Inc
Model: Lomita
Chipset: Intel I810E
Bios
hoenix Version 3.07

If there's anymore information I need I'll gladly give it anyways, I've already found out that attempting to overclock by the Bios is already fool-hardy because It's locked from overclocking that way but I'm wondering if there are any programs I could use to overclock it, little as the possible gain could be.

I'm sure a lot of you are wondering why I'm even attempting to overclock such a slow machine by today's standards my biggest reason is that I'm starting to become interested in overclocking in general and would rather use this old PC than a newer more expensive one I'd like to think of it as a test run and get me more familiar with it. I've always wanted the most out of anything i buy and overclocking and learning how to do it seems like a great way.

So, whatever help you guy can give is very much appreciated.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
I think the answer is a no.

There are software overclocking programs, but I very much doubt they'll support your motherboard's chipset.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts