Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I having some problems with a socket 939 MSI K8T Neo 2 mobo. I have one of those LED indicator thingamabobs and it wont move past what it indicates as a early chipset initialization. CPU seems to be working. It also gives 3 beeps. The manual claims something to do with the ram but I was just using this ram and it worked fine in my machine. Anybody familiar with this particular problem? Ive read around and most peeps indicate a few different solutions with no clear solution. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalphreak

I having some problems with a socket 939 MSI K8T Neo 2 mobo. I have one of those LED indicator thingamabobs and it wont move past what it indicates as a early chipset initialization. CPU seems to be working. It also gives 3 beeps. The manual claims something to do with the ram but I was just using this ram and it worked fine in my machine. Anybody familiar with this particular problem? Ive read around and most peeps indicate a few different solutions with no clear solution. Any help would be appreciated.

On my board i get 3 beeps when i dont have the power plugged into my graphics card...

·
Premium Member
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This vid card doesnt require a power supply. I pretty much think its the ram but I just cant see how it got damaged. From what Ive read everywhere else the ram seems to be the prob. I was just wanting to see if anybody has had similar issues with the Neo 2s.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts