Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 1020 Posts

·
Banned
2,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a chance to show off your watercooling setup please post pics and details!!!!!

<edit by NA> Pics only please! Use PM for comments or questions.

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Ok, here we go. I used to have this all installed in an Antec full tower, with 7 case fans, but I have been doing a lot of work on it lately, so I decided to 86 the case for a while. Plus I am moving in a few months, so I am just gonna leave it alone for now. And it's super easy to work on like it is now. Also, I don't have shrouds on my heatercore because I am building some new ones. My temps only increased 2 degrees without the shrouds. BTW, that little grey box is a seperate psu for my fans. The two fans on the front of the heatercore are 130cfm 12V Sunons.

Notice the little pieces of tubing holding up my fans and seperating the sound card from the pci fan card?? LOL, truly ghetto!
LL
LL
LL

• Rep+
Reactions: ThE_GeNeRaL

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Only pics I have are while it was in progress...Hope to have some new pics in a while...maybe after the overhaul.
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thats all ive got silent stream combime w/ my own setup radiator and pump w/ water storage............

LL
LL
LL
LL

·
Registered
3 Posts
You should be warned that this isnt for faint hearted.
This is the ugliest looking thing that youll ever see.

I modified a toolbox and put the watercooling parts in there (bar the waterblock).

It runs from here then into the case haha
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

·
Registered
87 Posts
Swiftech MCW6002 on a Athlon 2500+ OC'd @ 2.2Ghz std volts
Distilled water and 5% Water Wetter
Fan is EverCool PCAC 53~100CFM lateral turbine fan (quiet at 100CFM!)
'77 Bonneville heater core
Dolphin DP-385 pump

This hole in the side of the case previously an air duct to the cpu...

With Air Cooling: 52C idle / 63C prime95
With H2OCool: 42C idle / 46C prime95

Got a good 17C drop!

This is my .9beta setup. The final one will be out of hardwood and have a quieter pump and be of more exacting finish....

·
Registered
770 Posts
1 - 20 of 1020 Posts