Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 507 Posts

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
I think the first one I played was Marathon for appleIIvx.
First game that made me fall in love with online pc gaming was QuakeII, Rail arena FTW!!!

But I might be getting my gaming timeline screwed up.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
The Oregon Trail, in school about 3rd grade maybe. Ran on an old Apple GII or something like that, green screen, floppy, all that fun.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
I don't remember what it was called but it was on my 1989 IBM (black background green text ftw!). I only remember that your character was a rabbit.

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Lemonade Stand on a Commandor 64?

Text only FTW!

·
Premium Member
7,208 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by R00ST3R View Post
The Oregon Trail, in school about 3rd grade maybe. Ran on an old Apple GII or something like that, green screen, floppy, all that fun.
Oh snap, I forgot all about that! Same here. Thanks for bringing back the memories!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I think it was doom on windows 95

As for first ever game:

Lol.

Yeah my camera date is off

·
Registered
256 Posts
i think it was "kings quest" when i was like 8 on my Pentium 1, lol. Haha, actually now that i think about it, it was probably "classic concentration", yea the game that was based off the TV game show, for PC and it came on 2 5 1/4" inch diskettes, LOL. ugh that hurts my head trying to think about that.

·
Premium Member
17,206 Posts
Well if it is games in general, then it would be putt-putt. But if it is a non-educational game, then it would be Sim City 2000.

·
Prolly vaping...
3,358 Posts
Need For Speed 2, Starcraft

1 - 20 of 507 Posts