Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this might be a hot topic, we'll see. I was just in a bf2 server with the DOF clan, and man, can you say ownage? We got a 'blackhawk' squad going, and long story short, we raped the place. In this screenshot, look at our squads kills, deaths, and total points...

·
Premium Member
13,104 Posts
Nice, I've actually never done the blackhawk squad thing. Its been like 2-3 months since I played BF2 at all. Anyways, I dont have any of my ownage screenshots saved. I've had a few rounds around and slightly past 200 though. My ownage tactic is/was take an APC and just drive around mowing down troops and taking bases. The BEST map for it is strike at karkand. The best defense is to constantly move and look around fast when you're taking a base. Also, stay about 15 feet away from the base so incase someone spawns while it's still the other teams base, you can see the person before they C4 you.

·
Premium Member
13,104 Posts
I found one! Its from when we had the overclock server.

·
Premium Member
5,079 Posts
I spawned in the air on Warlord, wondered why my chute wouldn't open...I was standing on top of another parachute. Fun, but I died when he landed :/

·
Registered
376 Posts
Highest score I've ever got was around 190 something. I haven't been able to play since I gave my old rig to my girl and I'm still in the process of creating a new one ^_^.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts