Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a few of my best









 

·
Starting to become a BOFH
Joined
·
10,471 Posts
I wonder if I'm gonna have enough energy to play some BC2 (when it gets in) today after pulling that all nighter.

I haven't been a big fan of BF, so I don't know how I'll take to BC2. Then again, I paid $35, so I better damn well like it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a damn good game, at first if you dont enjoy it, keep playing. You will like it once ya get into it! Once you get some good unlocks and whatnot, it gets amazingly fun!
 

·
Totally New to OCN
Joined
·
10,627 Posts
Mine is nothing, because I have yet to be allowed to play for more than 10 secodns on multiplayer

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Nvidia Enthusiast
Joined
·
9,992 Posts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:


Originally Posted by StormX2
View Post

Mine is nothing, because I have yet to be allowed to play for more than 10 secodns on multiplayer

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that is horrible!
 

·
Nvidia Enthusiast
Joined
·
9,992 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by StormX2
View Post

Mine is nothing, because I have yet to be allowed to play for more than 10 secodns on multiplayer

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,864 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayem View Post
It is a damn good game, at first if you dont enjoy it, keep playing. You will like it once ya get into it! Once you get some good unlocks and whatnot, it gets amazingly fun!
mostly agree. The multi can be fun but it can also suck really bad. Team stacks happen a lot, and being a lvl 1 w/o any unlocks just make you hate this game. Push through it tho, im like lvl 3 i think since about yesterday and use mostly the scar, type 88 sniper, m1911, m1a1 thompson. The tommy gun is epic, im surprised how it holds its own.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wait till you get the last assault unlock, the M-16! Drops guys fast!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
Probably server issues. Personally BFBC2 has gone off without a hitch for me. I think I am just lucky. I loved BF2142 but damn I had so many freaking issues. I would post a screen shot of mine, but that would be embarrassing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wish i had gotten into 2142, but it was nothing but problems for me..Was fun walking around in the walkers though lol!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,928 Posts
http
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by el gappo View Post
http

Nice accuracy with that thing!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
422 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayem View Post
I wish i had gotten into 2142, but it was nothing but problems for me..Was fun walking around in the walkers though lol!
I would hate to know how many times I installed new drivers for all my devices or how many times my machine crashed in the middle of a match. I always went back though. It was just such a great game that its flaws were easy to overlook.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,928 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayem View Post
Nice accuracy with that thing!
Lol it's not mine
A friend off benchtec pulled that one, I suck to hard to top 20K
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quote:

Originally Posted by el gappo View Post
Lol it's not mine
A friend off benchtec pulled that one, I suck to hard to top 20K

Oh ok lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,313 Posts
Hmmm, it seems when I go to take a screenshot it just turns up white, my other screen in there, but BC2 monitor is just plain white. Anyone know the reason behind this one? Lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i took my screenshots with x-fire, so im not sure.
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top