Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a ton of you guys here have tats and I wanna see 'em! I searched and didn't find a thread already so I thought I'd start one. Just post a pic of your tat/s and what it/they mean, if anything. Right now I have only one but I'll be getting alot more soon. I'm really broke so paying for a tattoo is out of the question but a friend of mine started doing tats and since I'm a good friend all of mine are free.
He's still learning but he's not bad and he has alot of potential. Anyway, here it is, its the tat thats in my avvy but I got it touched up like a week ago and this pic is much better.

For those of you who don't know I got it from the band Tool. There's not really any deep meaning behind it other than I am a huge Tool fan and I think it looks pretty *****in'. It's right in the middle of my chest and oh my god it hurt so bad on my ribs. The tat is healed but my ribs are still bruised lol. What do you think?

That's the only one I have now but I'm getting him to do one on my wrist within the next couple weeks and just going from there. I'm gonna be covered in ink eventually and if everything goes as I plan I won't have to spend a dime

So come on guys I showed ya mine now I wanna see yours

·
I'm NOT new to Overclock
11,138 Posts
Here's one of mine

Why, to get back at one of my ex's cause she was a real *****

She wouldn't let me get one, and its meant to be like that, I wanted a rustic sort of look. Not like a transfer, still need to get my back finished as well as getting some more work on my arm.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by compuman145
View Post

Here's one of mine

Why, to get back at one of my ex's cause she was a real *****

She wouldn't let me get one, and its meant to be like that, I wanted a rustic sort of look. Not like a transfer, still need to get my back finished as well as getting some more work on my arm.

Hell yeah, that is the best reason to get a tat ever. I think tats of a significant others name or whatever are a stupid idea because you never know if the relationship will last, but breakups are forever.

·
I'm NOT new to Overclock
11,138 Posts
Well I saw her a week later and it was healed. Convo went like this

Tracey - "Hey alex"

Me - "WTH do you want?"

Tracey - Well just wondered what you'd been up to

Me - Getting a tattoo since your boring ass wouldn't ever let me

Tracey - You got a tattoo? Where is it

Proceeds to show her

Tracey - OMG!!! You know i'll never get back with you now

Me - That's the whole point, get ****ed and leave me alone :p

I was smiling the whole way through it. lolz

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by compuman145
View Post

Well I saw her a week later and it was healed. Convo went like this

Tracey - "Hey alex"

Me - "WTH do you want?"

Tracey - Well just wondered what you'd been up to

Me - Getting a tattoo since your boring ass wouldn't ever let me

Tracey - You got a tattoo? Where is it

Proceeds to show her

Tracey - OMG!!! You know i'll never get back with you now

Me - That's the whole point, get ****ed and leave me alone :p

I was smiling the whole way through it. lolz

Don't you just love how she assumes you would even want to get back with her. That's classic.

Let's see some more pics everyone. I'm gonna go to bed but I want this thread to have some new posts for me to look at when I wake up tomorrow afternoon

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well this thread went nowhere..... C'mon guys I know there are more tats on OCN that this. Hell I just got another one done. Wanna see?

This is the only pic I have of it and it was taken before even cleaning it up so you can't really tell what the final result is but you get the idea... It actually lost quite a bit of ink too because I did a touch up after only 2 days
so it needs to heal and get touched up again but I like it

·
Premium Member
4,616 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by horrorbuff View Post
mine...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
So much win.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts