Overclock.net banner

44901 - 44920 of 44941 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,046 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,624 Posts
Neat, I never took you for a rifle person.
I wouldn't say guns are a hobby but I'd like to have at least one rifle.

I've considered building one for a while and finally decided to pull the trigger, pun intended. Of course right now is a terrible time to buy anything firearm related... Lol

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Got some presents in the mail today, only thing missing is the 3080 XD.

·
Still here...
2,808 Posts
Very nice. Not a bad price at all for such a potent chip. Are these unlocked for OC'ing as well?
Yup, they sure are. They can be delidded as well. That said, when pushed, they can eat power like an electric heater (up to 800 watts I've read), but I knew that before diving in.

·
waifu for lifu
11,082 Posts
I've been watching a lets play for this series and its definitely up my aisle. I picked up the 2019 edition.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,391 Posts
Just grabbed 5lbs each of Caselabs Black & White powder coat paint. Should have enough to paint my case multiple times if I want.

·
Registered
516 Posts
I've bought some more stuff, two Tissot watches (don't think I'd posted them as I'd had trouble trying to log in here), a couple of handphones, one's a Huawei P30 Pro and the other, my most expensive phone in terms of actual hard cash I'd paid for it....no contract involved. I will take delivery of it on Saturday, and will post pics of all the stuff at one go.

·
LTSC for life crew
2,870 Posts
It has a factory waterblock?! That's neat. A little less cool that the Z490 one only gets 2 ram slots though.

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,130 Posts
G5500, got it cheap on eBay

now just waiting on AsRock to finish the RMA on my Taichi and then it'll be my new NAS

·
Still here...
2,808 Posts
It has a factory waterblock?! That's neat. A little less cool that the Z490 one only gets 2 ram slots though.
Yeah, the Z490 Dark only has two ram slots because it's designed to improve latencies when overclocking. I'll either stick 2x 8GB Samsung B die 3200 C14 in those slots, or order 2x16GB sticks if I feel the need/urge.

This also showed up today for the W-3175X:

der8auer-3647-delid-tool.jpg

·
waifu for lifu
11,082 Posts

·
I can count to potato
709 Posts
Won a thicc daddy supreme for $288 on ebay last night. RTX 2070 XC Ultra. Been wanting to upgrade the GTX 960 4GB in my Plex server for a while now. Was considering just grabbing a 1660, but I wanted some big gainz in [email protected] performance too.

Also picked up a refurb Acer Nitro for $109. Uses the same panda 144Hz IPS panel that's in most of the budget IPS gaming monitors. I promised my little sister I'd give her my Omen when my Eve Spectrum came in. Eve isn't out yet and she just moved and needs a screen. I'll give her the Omen as planned and make due with the Nitro for a while.

·
Graphic Card Addiction
4,027 Posts
My last two:

• Rep+
Reactions: Mxj1

·
Registered
105 Posts
the xl packs a bunch of space for watercooling. There's not another case with the similar dimensions that I could neatly pack all my stuff in...

·
Graphic Card Addiction
4,027 Posts
the xl packs a bunch of space for watercooling. There's not another case with the similar dimensions that I could neatly pack all my stuff in...
I don't need a lot of room.....I've moved from a Cougar Panzer to TT Commander C31 to Phanteks P600S...and now to this. Tired of messing around with smaller cases...lol Maybe I'll be happy for a while now....🤡

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,130 Posts
bought a TFV16 because I'm out of coils and there was a sale

pretty sure I'm obligated to buy a Subaru now

·
LTSC for life crew
2,870 Posts
No idea what a TFV16 is or what it has to do with coils (Is that a type of bomb...?) (Are you gonna try and blow up d'jango?!?!)

But the Subaru gets the thumbs up. (y)

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,130 Posts
pretty sure D'Jango predates time, I couldn't take him out if I wanted to

44901 - 44920 of 44941 Posts