Overclock.net banner

45141 - 45160 of 45293 Posts

·
Not a linux lobbyist
2,448 Posts
Nice. I never built one, but have noticed that a lot of old ones are built impractically from a modern use standpoint. They have a lot of rooms that are basically good for nothing but playing full size dollhouse. You will be able to have yours put together to suit your needs. Think of what you want to do and build it to that.

I don't want to litter this thread with lack of purchase posts so I did buy a couple things: got me one of these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08FCC42F1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 which works better than expected, and while I was stressing about political troubles and looking for more things to be upset about I searched Hong Kong and found this that put me in a better mood so I bought the flac off bandcamp :

It ruined my perfectly good bad mood.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I'm third in line at a local computer store that opens in 80 minutes to get a 5950x!! They refused to sell online, cuz bots, Amazon sold out in literally seconds last night. :(
So, my 5950x buying story. I get to the store an hour and forty minutes before it opened. I'm sixth in line, only one guy ahead of me buying a 5950x.

Just before the store opens guy says only one in-store stock on the store website, get in the store, guy ahead of me bought it and the store isn't taking preorders, they say maybe the next day.

Later that day guy who went to different store location said they ARE taking preorders, I go to the same store, but the other location. 5950x preordered and paid in full.

Store guy said 5950x stock really bad and hard to get. It could be a few months before I get mine. :(

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,924 Posts
What's worse? Election or 5900x availability?

·
Super Moderator
14,121 Posts
What's worse? Election or 5900x availability?
Democracy only works when it lets intelligent people like you do what you want.

·
Overclocker in training
14,316 Posts
lol you have a better chance of getting as chip now days :)

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
Just grabbed a 128gb IPhone Max. Just over 2k with taxes :(

·
Still here...
3,577 Posts
Not very expensive nor necessarily geared toward minimizing political frustrations, been thinking about getting one of the following for those times when I'm in the company of others who have their eyes and fingers glued to their mobile devices. While it might help me feel like I belong (doubtful), I'm not so sure most others will notice:

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,924 Posts
Somehow I can feel the snarkiness.

Regardless of who you voted for, the election is frustrating. That's a safe neutral argument.

• Rep+
Reactions: iamjanco

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
20,325 Posts
the timing of your quote is kinda spoopy

I'm replaying through GTA V and just played that mission yesterday

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
20,325 Posts

·
Overclock the World
2,064 Posts
20201107_132336.jpg

·
Rig Advisor
2,776 Posts