·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Cant post the photo here

·
Still here...
3,307 Posts
Why.

Did you buy one of those sex robots that are always perpetually 10 years from existing
Sex robots?

Not quite a Kill-A-Watt meter, but it predates even me and will be used in my project. It's a completely restored 1926 Westinghouse OB electric meter that actually works. Not here yet, but should be before the holiday next week:

Comes with new copper seals as well.

·
Premium Member
5,240 Posts
So, my 5950x buying story. I get to the store an hour and forty minutes before it opened. I'm sixth in line, only one guy ahead of me buying a 5950x.

Just before the store opens guy says only one in-store stock on the store website, get in the store, guy ahead of me bought it and the store isn't taking preorders, they say maybe the next day.

Later that day guy who went to different store location said they ARE taking preorders, I go to the same store, but the other location. 5950x preordered and paid in full.

Store guy said 5950x stock really bad and hard to get. It could be a few months before I get mine. :(
Update: Store still has no CPUs in stock. I'm in Toronto, they had two at their Vancouver store. I called the store, asked if they could ship one to Ontario, they told me they don't do that. :(

Rumour has it with retailers with preorders should be a bunch of stock before Xmas, here's hoping. :confused:

·
LTSC for life crew
3,259 Posts
Not sure what happened but the router I received was new & sealed in the box. Still had the plastic covering everything. So I take it they lost the used one and just sent me a new one to cover it? I feel like I lucked out. Only upgrading because my current router doesn't support hosting a VPN connection and I'd prefer to have that live all the time.

·
Overclocking Enthusiast
6,036 Posts
Couldn't find a 5950x so purchased a 5800x. Which keeps appearing on amazon every now and again.

·
Still here...
3,307 Posts
Is this cowbell the super secret to being cool?
I guess that would depend on your pov; it certainly could help you keep your cool, keep from banging your head on a wall.

...but in my case, no, has nothing to do with being cool one's self.

It is also part of the super secret lighting control project that I'm working on at the moment.

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,864 Posts
nobody get excited, he's just adding brown to RGB

nobody wants RGBB, D'Jango

·
Still here...
3,307 Posts
Actually, brown is an rgb color: rgb(165,42,42).

You get it whether you like it or not (especially if you're subject to irritable bowel syndrome).

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,864 Posts
45181 - 45200 of 45216 Posts