Overclock.net banner

45201 - 45220 of 45221 Posts

·
Still here...
3,316 Posts
t'was a Google gigo thing. but yeah, you're correct--that's what I get for putting any faith in Google snippets (they probably ought to be called "stoppits"):

If you view that linked page, they're calling what looks more red than brown, well, brown.

Should of done the work myself, but I was in a hurry. Reminds me though to check for their brown in any samples I might have to submit to the doc.

·
LTSC for life crew
3,261 Posts
I love the professional touch your picture has. Like the nice arrows and borders you made and it's all about an RGB decimal code that was wrong.

·
9 Cans of Ravioli
19,880 Posts
brown doesn't even exist, it's just dark orange

·
LTSC for life crew
3,261 Posts
Woah you blew my mind there. Wild.

Bought myself a welder to keep at the house. Going to use it on my Avalon while putting on the headers and rest of the exhaust.

100% yoinked this photo from Amazon. Not my drone lol.

·
Still here...
3,316 Posts
brown doesn't even exist, it's just dark orange

Interesting. So at the end of any rainbow you might come across, you'd find a pot full of something dark orange?

Of course brown is a color. It's always been a color, there on its way to black, counting down to zero.

Bought myself a welder to keep at the house. Going to use it on my Avalon while putting on the headers and rest of the exhaust.

View attachment 2466321

100% yoinked this photo from Amazon. Not my drone lol.
Nice! :)

·
LTSC for life crew
3,261 Posts
Bose QC 25 II bluetooth headphones. Replacing my old $15 pair of noise cancellers. They're nice but not the same tier of quality as the senn hd 650's that I liked so much. Audio is actually pretty good though, the reviews had me thinking music on these would sound like something from the bargain bin at the dollar store.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Posted this in the AMD GPU section, a new acquisition for my gaming rig, replacing my Vega 64 Red Devil, spanking new Sapphire RX 6800 Nitro+

·
waifu for lifu
11,326 Posts
deathstranding.jpg

GMG: $25.

·
Senior OCN Member
39,868 Posts
A new case for my old PC some better fans for it a PWM fan hub a new deskmat and GPU holders for both PC´s

My Asus RTX 3070 TUF OC wont be showing up untill next week and neither will the Sennheiser HD-599 i also ordered

• Rep+
Reactions: TheBDK and keikei

·
Registered
798 Posts
A new case for my old PC some better fans for it a PWM fan hub a new deskmat and GPU holders for both PC´s
View attachment 2466916 View attachment 2466917
My Asus RTX 3070 TUF OC wont be showing up untill next week and neither will the Sennheiser HD-599 i also ordered
Cant go wrong with a Fractal. Awesome cases. I use the Define C. Nice and small, silent and still has plenty of airflow. It is tiny though. My previous case was the Stormtrooper from Cooler Master. It is HUGE in comparison. I just wanted my pc on my desk, that's all lol.

·
Senior OCN Member
39,868 Posts
Cant go wrong with a Fractal. Awesome cases. I use the Define C. Nice and small, silent and still has plenty of airflow. It is tiny though. My previous case was the Stormtrooper from Cooler Master. It is HUGE in comparison. I just wanted my pc on my desk, that's all lol.
I used to have a Phanteks 719 for my main PC but it was terrible and i got fed up with it so i tried selling and no one wanted to pay anything for it even with all the extra parts so i about to throw it in the trash when i asked the neighbor if her kids wanted it and they did so they got about 2000 kr worth of case and extra parts as a very early christmas present

Bought a Define 7 XL a few weeks ago and it has been so good that when i need to worked on the second PC which is in an old Phanteks Luxe 1 it was a total PITA to work with

So i bought the Meshify 2 XL to replace it because its so much better and easier to work with it has more room and its much easier to just move the trays with drives in them then it is to remove the drives and put them in Phanteks trays and then back to the Fractal trays

Just got word from Postnord that my Asus RTX 3070 TUF OC is ready for pickup so what just happend they only shipped yesterday afternoon and they have never been this fast before

Edit: went and picked up the RTX 3070

·
Skating Enthusiast
8,149 Posts
Picked up the base model Mac Mini M1. It'll be hooked up to my monitor along with my main rig and Pi 4.

·
Premium Member
2,476 Posts
Sleeved cables from CableMod.

·
Senior OCN Member
39,868 Posts
Bought some replacement ear pads or whatever you call them for my old Sennheiser HD-598 because the old ones looked a dog had chewed on them and bought my second pair of Sennheiser HD-599´s

Why do i need 3 headphones you might ask well i have two PC´s and my phone and rather than move them around and have them beat to hell i would rather just keep them in place otherwise they will end up like the HD-598´s did

Still need to get a replacement headpad or whatever you call them for the HD-598´s
DSCN4394.JPG
DSCN4398.JPG
DSCN4399.JPG

That reminds me that i need to get another USB DAC/amp and i have been looking at the Fostex HP-A4 or the Fostex HP-A4BL but i know next to nothing about DAC/AMP´s or Fostex

·
waifu for lifu
11,326 Posts

·
LTSC for life crew
3,261 Posts
Bought some replacement ear pads or whatever you call them for my old Sennheiser HD-598 because the old ones looked a dog had chewed on them and bought my second pair of Sennheiser HD-599´s

Why do i need 3 headphones you might ask well i have two PC´s and my phone and rather than move them around and have them beat to hell i would rather just keep them in place otherwise they will end up like the HD-598´s did

Still need to get a replacement headpad or whatever you call them for the HD-598´s
View attachment 2467243
View attachment 2467244
View attachment 2467245

That reminds me that i need to get another USB DAC/amp and i have been looking at the Fostex HP-A4 or the Fostex HP-A4BL but i know next to nothing about DAC/AMP´s or Fostex
Wow thats a lot of them. I got my 599 SE's from the bf sale on amazon today and the adapter is super loose in all of my audio out ports. Audio only works on the left ear piece too. Sad as these are a really comfy pair of headphones.

Edit: found the second cable in the box and that all works well with that one. Headphones sound great, just as expected. Honestly they're 95% as good as the HD650's I used to have which is pretty great for the $99 I paid for these. Just wish the longer cable would have arrived not defective as I need to buy an extender now to use the short cable with my pc.

45201 - 45220 of 45221 Posts