Originally Posted by FSF-Foxhound View Post
too lazy to crop it

might want to work on that win:loss ratio
See less See more
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seabass7857
View Post

might want to work on that win:loss ratio

mind you I haven't played a FPS in months, I've been a RTS/3rd person guy for almost a year. When i first played I played it like counter strike. I grabbed my sniper and went super close to them and headshotted them. Although, that didn't work out too well. Now I'm getting back in the new york call of duty groove.
See less See more
At school but I'm lvl 47, and have something like around 2500 kills and 2300 deaths.
Can't check it right now, but I know I'm Rank 49, and have more deaths than kills, but I'm improving a lot by playing third person since that's amazing to me now (I used to HATE it).

I think I also have more losses than wins, mostly because I get matched with people who just try to kill and not win or else the "server" just fails.

We were winning 6-2 on Capture The Flag earlier and I had gotten every one of the flags but one, and then suddenly it just crapped out and said something about the server.

I can't seem to get any good streaks going in this game. CoD4 was easy, I had high 20 streaks all the time and a couple over 30.
See less See more
Time played : 0.
# of frags : 0.
# of days boycotting : infinite.

/troll
I have a terrible win/loss ratio cus i ragequit on games a lot
not trying to hijack this thread but i just got mw 2 and was just wondering if i absolutely have to play it through steam? i hate steam with a passion
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.