Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NOT new to O/C
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have a MM pedestal box under my case. It houses 2 radiators, pumps, reservoirs, etc.. I'm sticking an old power supply in the box, and wiring it up to some front switches so I can turn on one or both pumps (separate loops) for fill/drain operations independent from when the main PS/mobo is fired up.

I have it all worked out except the main power cord to this secondary power supply. Short of cutting an unsightly hole in the VERY LIMITED space in the rear of this pedestal box, I'm looking for a mounting plate with a 3 pin plug so I can plug the power cable in the back of the box, and connect the power supply to the inside of the box to it. Basically a pass through plate or something for the power.

I have something similar that came with my meanwell aux PS for my SWIFTEC TEC cooler. Example

I'm just looking for the AC socket by itself, maybe even one with molded 3 pin plug on both sides, that would be neat. Thanks for any suggestions.

·
Premium Member
3,483 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,400 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philistine;13079123
I'm adding that to my bookmarks for a future mod.
Electronics warehouses have tons of stuff that comes in handy for PC modding
wink.gif
I once bought 100 ft rolls of heatshrink for ~$15; I have yet to use them up but it's a whole lot cheaper than buying a few bags with hardly anything in them at Lowe's.

·
NOT new to O/C
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Radodrill!!! +1000!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts