get the omegadrivers from omegadrivers.net, and install the 9800 SE-PRO modded version. It will unlock the remaing 4 pipelines giving u like 2x the performance. Then run some benchmarks to make sure it works ok and if it doesnt, reinstall the original ones and overclock using ATITool.
Part # R98E-PD3B TWIN YES
Chipset Radeon 9800 Video in/ out Video Out
Memory 256 MB DDR TV Connector S video
Core Speed 350MHz AGP 8x
Memory Speed 300MHz Doungle YES
TV-out YES DVD software YES
DVI YES Game YES
Cinematic Rendering: Immerse yourself in the worldâ€™s fastest and most compelling game play, courtesy of the unprecedented speed and control of RADEONâ„¢ 9800 family of visual processors
* 128-bit memory interface delivers the bandwidth for real time 3D graphics and barrier free performance
* 8-pixel pipeline architecture doubles the rendering power of other graphics processor
Maximum 3D: Brace yourself for feature film quality on your PC, the new standard in 3D entertainment.
* SMARTSHADERâ„¢ 2.1 technology supports the latest MicrosoftÂ® DirectXÂ® 9.0 feature sets, enabling more complex and cinematic-quality lighting effects
* SMOOTHVISIONâ„¢ 2.1 technology delivers the sharpest, clearest textures, removes jaggies and brings out fine texture details without sacrificing frame rates
* 128-bit full floating point precision enables billions of color variations to render the same lighting and effects as Hollywood studios
Generation New Technology Advanced stability meets revolutionary features in the RADEONâ„¢ 9800 Series, the only 8-pipeline graphics solution in its 2nd generation.
* ATIâ€™s award-winning Visual Processing Unit (VPU) is optimized to run the most demanding 3D and 2D next-generation games and applications
* Supports the latest MicrosoftÂ® DirectXÂ® 9.0 and OpenGLÂ® 2.0 feature sets.
* FULLSTREAMâ„¢ and VIDEOSHADERâ„¢ produce smoother looking, higher quality video and streaming Internet content without putting extra strain on the CPU.
Accessories: ATI Driver CD
S to AV cable
Power extension cable
A forum community dedicated to overclocking enthusiasts and testing the limits of computing. Come join the discussion about computing, builds, collections, displays, models, styles, scales, specifications, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!