Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to show you guys a pretty cool game, kinda looks alot like world of warcraft.. but free i guess.. and less characters.. lol.. friend showed me today, its called KnightOnline

www.knightonlineworld.com

It looks pretty good, im downloading it now, check it out! =)

·
Banned
4,795 Posts
played it, its really boring, you cant go anywhere else really cept from where you start out from, theres no other worlds or anything.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hmm, looks awful.
Worlds are horribly bland with Morrowind graphics and what looks to be the basic "wait 15 minutes to heal while camping a spawn" gameplay.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pooky

Hmm, looks awful.
Worlds are horribly bland with Morrowind graphics and what looks to be the basic "wait 15 minutes to heal while camping a spawn" gameplay.

Morrowind graphics were alot better what are you thinking...

-Sparda

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
It was pretty cool but then I realised that you can't go much of anywhere except where you start and that pretty much killed it.

·
Banned
4,795 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xypex982

It was pretty cool but then I realised that you can't go much of anywhere except where you start and that pretty much killed it.

see? i told you

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I can't stand games with hordes of people that sit down and sell stuff and spam things like ''SELLING BLAH BLAH FOR BLAH BLAH"

·
Banned
4,795 Posts
lmao me either...yet i play it anyways, its really only bad in silk road at the beginning, thats where EVERYONE is, i mean i couldnt even complete the first mission thats how bad it is, i couldnt find the guy i needed to find, so i just went on my merry little way to lvl 8 lol.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I play anarchy online and linage II but with linage II I play on a private server with 35x xp rate.

·
Need moar megahertz
852 Posts
KO is very popular here,only bad thing about it is most of the players are under 15 i know cos i'm running an internet cafe and half of the kids play it so community is a little poor. I dont think free games are good for online,cos you are giving your time for them and you hardly get any support if anything happens(hack,ban,acc dlt etc) and all you have done for nothing.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I was into free mmos, but now the only one I play is anarcy online because it is really good, but as far as the rest I just play on private servers.

·
Registered
934 Posts
FREE mmo suck up your life while u could be doing something else most of the time ppl just start it waste a few hours on it and wonder why they bothered downloading it. Best MMO are ones that cost money such as GW or have a monthly fee.

·
Banned
3,515 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpardaHK

Morrowind graphics were alot better what are you thinking...

-Sparda

Yeah, Morrowind graphics are actually artistic, and have a ton of polygons, sorry, I was just really offended by the "Worlds are horribly bland with Morrowind graphics".

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I tell you if Anarchy online updates it's engine and graphics it will rise once again.

·
Registered
443 Posts
i still say GW is one of the best MMOs out there

i play KO and didnt like it at all...lol...sry

if Acarchy online did update there graphics i would want to play it(tryed it and didnt really like it)

and ones that have a monthly fee are really not that great because you have to pay its a big waste of money spend houndreds of dollars to play a game waste of time(not saying i love playing games) but i dont like spending money on them every month

GW=best MMO

·
Registered
327 Posts
Hmm, Guild Wars visually erradicates any other MMO-type game (GW isn't an MMo, read up on it) currently in existence 100 to 1. However gameplay wise I was massively dissapointed since it's the same thing over and over and over, getting progressively worse and harder.

WoW, however, is perfect in almost every way (super low polygon graphics suck, though I don't mind the cartoony look, etc) but I'd agree that the monthly fee sucks. However, it gets boring after level 60 (actually, it gets boring when you get to 4 hour long instances, which are not made for people with a life) which only takes a maximum of 6 months to get to. So basically, you only pay for the 6 months, = 90$. Now if you think 90$ is worth it for the incredible gameplay, it actually ends up not being such a bad ripoff.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts