Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to have an estimate on how much my computer may be worth since i would like to try and sell this if i can.
Case : Antec 300
PSU : 750 Watts Antec earthwatts
HDD : 350gb HDD
CPU : Athlon X4 630 2.8
Mobo: Biostar A870u3
Heatsink: XiON-HP9310P
Memory : 2x2 GB ddr3 corsair
Videocard: Ati radeon 5450

If it matters i have 5 fans
- 3 intake 2 exhaust.

·
Premium Member
4,265 Posts
On paper, I agree that it is worth $350 or so... However, I think it is a hard sell. The reason being that the 750W PSU introduces value above and beyond the budgeting for someone looking for a "deal" on a machine like that. $400 will build a better complete machine new if resources are properly utilized.

You might be better off selling the case and PSU separately. You can probably get a decent price for them that way. Then either sell the guts of the machine separately, or buy a cheaper case and PSU to put them in and sell as a complete machine for less.

Eric

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If i put all of the parts into my x-dreamer3 case and buy a lower costing 500w power supply would that be better? how much would i be able to sell the 750w and case by itself?

Also my bad on posting on the wrong forum, i didn't notice the appraisal in the marketing section so if needed please move the thread.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
for the case and psu you should be able to get atleast $150+

if you get a cheapo case/psu for it the rest should go for around $250-300

they will be much easier to sell seperate
that build is nice for a htpc setup (only missing a tuner card and bluray/optical drive)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts