Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my:

PNY GTX 570 XLR8 w/ Heatkiller GPU-X³ Waterblock $99 shipped $89 shipped

Used mainly in my sig rig, but has been collecting dust or the past ~3 months. Stays nice and cool under water, never saw it go above 45C. Idles in the low 20's.

Here is the direct link to all the sepcs:

https://www.pny.com/File%20Library/Support/PNY%20Products/LEGACY/GeForce%20Graphics/PNY-GeForce-GTX-570-1280MB-Brochure.pdf

I will ship 1-2 business days after payment received. Paypal US48 only. If you want it shipped outside US48, let me know beforehand so I can quote you the shipping price. Shipping will be either USPS or UPS

Check out my other listings. I can gladly work with you on shipping for multiple item purchases.

Let me know if you have any questions

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Is there any chance this also comes with the original heatsink? I'd be interested if it did.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looked for it and I was able to find the original heat sink and all the parts with it (heat sink, fan shroud, fan, screws, etc). I can include it as well.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by timerwin63 View Post

Is there any chance this also comes with the original heatsink? I'd be interested if it did.
Picture added of original heat sink, shroud, fan, etc. I can ship as well if requested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts