Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I overclocked my processor (see rig) yesterday, and ran prime95 for about 7 hours. So when I stopped the program I got the following message: FATAL ERROR: ran ... in 5 estimated time 4. or something like that. But it didnt list any errors or warnings. Does this mean i went to far with overclocking? I hope not cause its only 112 mhz..

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trough my bios, set my clock speed from 200 (x14) to 208. My CPU voltage is at auto.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Overclocked it to 3010 mhz now, havent got any errors/warnings on ym short tests, running a long one overnight.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Yea make sure you Voltages are on manual try setting CPU Voltage to around 1.35000
and NB at around 1.1 ~ 1.3 but dont go over that. That should certainly fix it. After that you can try boosting some more ^_^

·
Registered
232 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey:)
View Post

CPpu was at 1.766V, going to adjust it now, hope it works.
Ty

Yea 1.7 is actually extremely high. You could dammage/overheat if you get that high unless you've got a really good cooling system... Tell me the results ^^

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey,
I got it to 1.35V now, tested it for 9 hours no errors/warnings with prime95

Thank you very much for your help

·
Registered
232 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joey:) View Post
Hey,
I got it to 1.35V now, tested it for 9 hours no errors/warnings with prime95

Thank you very much for your help

I'm glad this worked for ya. Just remember not to go above 1.5 ... IF you've got other questions just open a thread and PM me. Laters!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts