Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Very good game, at least it was on the Xbox. Slightly repetitive, but for $10 it's a steal.

·
phenomenal swag
3,673 Posts
I got suckered into buying this game at full retail price ($50) by that IGN review where it got a 9.3/10...No other review site was giving the game more than an 8.5, but I blindly went with IGN's review simply because they haven't let me down in the past. From now on, I'm always checking Metacritic.

The game's ok, I guess, but it gets pretty repetitive after a while and once you learn the 14-hit combo, the combat system is a joke. Definitely wasn't worth $50 for me, but I guess for $10 you can't go wrong. The developers cheaply squeeze extra playing time out of the game by giving you the opportunity to collect these light seeds scattered all across the levels and you don't even get anything good once you get them all -- just a couple of extra skins (although one of them is Altair from Assassin's Creed which is pretty cool I guess...).

Also, if you buy the PC version, you can't download the DLC, Prince of Persia: Epilogue. Ubi stated that they only released it for PS3 and Xbox 360 for "business reasons"...

·
Premium Member
7,187 Posts
It's worth $10.

I picked it up at full price simply because they decided not to put any copy protection on it, and I respect that. Plus I got some use out of my Xbox 360 controller with it. Previously the only game I used that for was Grid.

·
PC Evangelist
47,382 Posts
My bro has it for 360. Is it worth playing? I loved the first one nut not so much the other 2.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOO this game is TERRIBLE the plot is well their really isent one, THERE IS NOOOO REAL COMBAT SYSTEM! All the combat is clicking one button at the right time OVER AND OVER. Also you CANNOT DIE/LOOSE their is no game over if you get hit by enemies you just heal them and keep fighting you can walk away for 40 minutes in a boss fight and come back and still be fine.. UHHHH this game drives me nuts i hate it

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts