Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if this is right place to post it but Its about case and a bit about mods so I hope it will fit well here.

I wanted to reduce a bit dust and noise level in my core3000 case and improve a bit air flow so I have covered not used fan slots. What I got now is hard to explain ..

1. Fan on the rear panel have problem with blowing air out of the case - when I am trying to see where air going with fire(lighter) in the top of the rear fan its looking like flow going in(to the case) and in the bottom its looking like its going out(from the case)

2. Fan on the top of case working fine I can see and fell how its taking a lot of air out of the case.

3. With open side panel both rear and top fan working fine without any problem with air flow direction.

I know its hard to explain so I did some pic where you can see what i mean.

szzghu.png

Now when you see how its looking I need your help. What should I do to have better air flow because its looking like this fan doesn't doing to much. So I have also pointed on this pic where I got empty slots. I was thinking If its don't working too good in that place maybe I should move it somewhere else?

Thanks for any help and I hope that you can understand my engrish
smile.gif

Regards
baq

·
I Am Gooble Gobble
6,669 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by baq;15354985
I am not sure if this is right place to post it but Its about case and a bit about mods so I hope it will fit well here.

I wanted to reduce a bit dust and noise level in my core3000 case and improve a bit air flow so I have covered not used fan slots. What I got now is hard to explain ..

1. Fan on the rear panel have problem with blowing air out of the case - when I am trying to see where air going with fire(lighter) in the top of the rear fan its looking like flow going in(to the case) and in the bottom its looking like its going out(from the case)

2. Fan on the top of case working fine I can see and fell how its taking a lot of air out of the case.

3. With open side panel both rear and top fan working fine without any problem with air flow direction.

I know its hard to explain so I did some pic where you can see what i mean.

szzghu.png

Now when you see how its looking I need your help. What should I do to have better air flow because its looking like this fan doesn't doing to much. So I have also pointed on this pic where I got empty slots. I was thinking If its don't working too good in that place maybe I should move it somewhere else?

Thanks for any help and I hope that you can understand my engrish
smile.gif

Regards
baq
remove and cover that top fan slot, so the air from your heatsink exhausts rear your causing negative pressure behind that rear fan, cause no air to be pulled from the case by it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts