Overclock.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm trying to get a half-ass karaoke setup going. I need the mic's input to be pronounced on the computer speakers in real time. I'm currently using the on-board Realtek HDA of my P45 Neo-F. Updated to the latest drivers. Still can't get it to work.

For the Mic Volume, Line Vol.. anything to do with recording. I have the boxes greyed out as you can see in the attached picture.

Any help to get this running is insanely appreciated! Cheers!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kaizo
View Post

Hey guys, I'm trying to get a half-ass karaoke setup going. I need the mic's input to be pronounced on the computer speakers in real time. I'm currently using the on-board Realtek HDA of my P45 Neo-F. Updated to the latest drivers. Still can't get it to work.

For the Mic Volume, Line Vol.. anything to do with recording. I have the boxes greyed out as you can see in the attached picture.

Any help to get this running is insanely appreciated! Cheers!

Karoake on a PC? Never known of that happening before ^^

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by kerbitroy
View Post

Karoake on a PC? Never known of that happening before ^^

Well, you can think of it as a PA system as well. I just need what I'm saying on the microphone to come out onto the speakers.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by kaizo
View Post

Well, you can think of it as a PA system as well. I just need what I'm saying on the microphone to come out onto the speakers.

Sorry I wasn't much help!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.